See More

May 31, 2015

Sunday Thoughts: Back to School

Top: Ripples by jenny
Bottom: Penshoppe
Sneakers: Tomato

Okay, so here we go again with my #RandomThoughts. Tomorrow is the start of school for those elementary and secondary level. I'm gonna miss my no-school-days wherein I can do whatever I want. Honestly, I'm not yet ready for school since my mind and my body are still on vacation. Are we in mutual? Do we feel the same? I guess so. Lol. But, I'm very greatful since it is my last year in college! I will be GRADWAITING within a year! Yay! If it happens that you don't have any motivation at all to go to school, just do some stretching, breath in, breath out and think about the things you want to achieved and you want to be successful with. I can't wait to see ourselves successful in the field. ☺

No comments:

Post a Comment