See More

Jun 12, 2015

WHITE STAIN



Top: Justclotingph (IG); Ripped Jeans: Highfivebrands (IG);
Mandals: Yourfashionlounge (IG); Sunnies: Ohsunnies (IG)


I was able to post this blog because we have no class today! Yay! Happy Independence day! School gives me a headache and I'm happy that I will able to post a new blog today! What a productive day for me right? Haha. 


I'd like to feature a good friend of mine. We came up with the same outfit though we didn't really talk about it. Haha. She was my photographer in my last outfit post. 




Kinda hipster? My outfit for today was composed of white sleeve less turtle neck from justclotingph and my overused ripped jeans from highfivebrands. We went for a walk at BGC and SM Aura that's why I used my mandals from yourfashionlounge. To complete the look, I wore a sunnies from Ohsunnies because its too hot that my eyes are really in trouble.







What do you think of this outfit? I'm open for any suggestions. Just comment below. :)

Thank you for reading!




5 comments: