See More

May 1, 2015

Yexel's Toy Museum


One of my wish before my birthday was to go to Yexel's Toy Museum. If you really want to have a throwback of your childhood memories, Yexel's Toy Museum is highly a must! 

It is located at the back part of SM Southmall (mainbranch) and Manila Ocean Park. I went at their mainbranch because it  is where almost all of Yexel's toys was located. (According to his staff).



These are some of the collections that my camera was able to captured during our tour.


And there is a cute little minion collection! Squishy!


The Giant Baymax ❤❤


You can also see the Avengers, Spiderman, Chuckie, Batman and many more. Honestly, I was really scared when I saw Chuckie because the doll looks so real!


The Iron man collection! My favorite collection among all.




Among all the dolls, life size cartoon characters, and stuff toys. This one captured my attention. It is quite weird to see Mr. Beans' head along with teddy in his own suite case.





Optimus prime with the height of almost 1 storey building was quite breathtaking to see!







In some point, I have to tell you something  that you should be ready with..

⭕ the Museum was not air conditioned. It feel so hot because it's summer and, I suggest that you should bring your own fan.

⭕ The staff didn't know the proper way of customer service. They have their own kind of business. (This is according to my experience)

⭕The entrance fee is 300php. I'm not sure if it is the same as the branch in Manila ocean park. 


Overall, I really love all the collections specially when we are reminiscing some of the cartoon characters we've been into during childhood days! ❤










No comments:

Post a Comment