See More

May 31, 2015

TRAVEL PHOTO DIARY: CALINAWAN CAVE



This was my first time to have an adventure at the cave. At first, I really feel kinda nervous because I'm just afraid of what animals or insects I might be able to see. But, thankful I am that there is no danger at all. Going inside the cave the temperature is really low that you might actually plan to live inside it. We went there with a tour guide (Of course! Lol). Calinawan Cave can be found at Rizal specifically at Tanay. It is where Daranak Falls was also located. 


This is a rock composed of crystals. It looks like a diamond that shines beneath the blind light. 





If you're planning to have some adventure near Manila, I suggest that you can also go and stroll around the province of Rizal.


This is also an example of crystal that can also be found inside the cave!




The rounded holes above the cave were the place bats used to hide. (According to the tourist guide)


Have you seen any rocks that looks like a face of a man? If yes, amazing right?







No comments:

Post a Comment