See More

May 18, 2015

LACEY


Shoes from: ZALORA
Ripped jeans: My pink Tiara










Black and white has been my daily routine scheme this past few days and, I have to admit that I have been addicted to black and white because it is my companion since today. Though, the season is not quite really match with my color scheme. I still have the urge to mix and match my summer wear into a typical edgy look. This outfit post was taken at my school during our enrollment. I paired my black ripped jeans with a white lacey top which is a must for this summer. I wore ripped jeans because I feel comfortable wearing it  not only because micro mini was not allowed in our school. My outfit was paired with black and white stilettos which I bought at Zalora.

What do you think with this outfit? I'd love to hear any suggestions with all of you! just comment below. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment