See More

Nov 10, 2015

PINK DIAMOND









Channeling the sweetness that I have in my body. Jk. Basically, I'm wearing the not-so-usual outfit that I always share to my readers. But, right now, I have already been accepting different colors emmitted by the light in which it reflects as a white. White can be paired out with different other light colors, pastel, as soon as it is pleasing to the eyes of everyone (not only by yourself). It gives an impression of sweet, wholesome, youthful look. Also, when you're wearing light colors it can also helps us to lighten the mood and atmosphere hand in hand. Scientifically, light colors of fabrics are good for summer because it does not absorb much of the energy compared to the black (but, you can never stop me from wearing dark colors even if it's summer, haha). 

My outfit was composed of tennis skirt paired with baby pink furry sweater. To finish the look, black hat and white shoes are working in contrast.


Top: Wildfoxphilippines
Skirt: panicrunway
Shoes: Adidas
Hat: H&M

No comments:

Post a Comment