See More

Mar 25, 2016

SundayThoughts: My therapy


WARNING: Shifting talks, more into Science for this post as well as my appreciation in this field. This is just a Sunday thoughts that I want to share with you all!




Well, I just want to share with you one of the highlights of my March 2016. Besides fashion, I'm also into field of Science. I love Science as much as I love fashion and one of the events that took my breath away was the solar eclipse that happened last March 9. It was really a magical thing that happens rarely which I observed for almost two hours. The alignment of Sun, Moon and Earth and the events were all perfect. I love the way I always observe the sky every night. Though, the galaxies which composed of stars were not completely observable because of the lights that came from the urban area, I still love the way I look at them every night as if they were my best friends. I love how they sparkle. I love how they differ in compositions or temperature. Okay, let's not talk more about the Science thing.. but it is still a way for me to escape into reality that's is full of chaos, hatred and everything. It was like a therapy for me.




No comments:

Post a Comment