See More

Apr 17, 2016

TRAVEL PHOTO DIARY: A LOOK INSIDE A HIDDEN GEM -- BUROT BEACH (DAY 1)




If you want to get away from the hustle and bustle of the city - Burot beach is a must try! It is located at Calatagan, Batangas and a 3 to 4 hours ride going there would really satisfy your cravings for summer adventures! You can go cliff diving, snorkeling and island
hopping. Talking about the place, it is still undeveloped, no electricity and located in remote area but, it is a great place to unwind and to chill out. Me, my brother and my friends went there for a quick summer adventure before going back to reality (basically because I have my ongoing review for my board exam sadlyf, jk ). 


We had experienced a bumpy ride going to the beach but it was all worth it because what we saw is a hidden gem of Batangas!

I want to tell you more but, pictures speak louder than words, right?



I'll be posting my DIY travel guide going to Burot this week! So stay tuned!


No comments:

Post a Comment