See More

Dec 28, 2017

Where will the road take you?

I'm the one who's always craving for adventure. This year, God fulfilled a lot of things I'm wishing for - to experience life to the fullest. Despite of every storms I'd experience, I am grateful that I was able to survive all of them. This blog post is a way of sharing my experience and saying thank you to all the people I encountered this 2017. 

Where will the road take me? I dont know but I believe great things will happen this 2018. I am excited to meet a lot of friends and travelers. Let me just thank all the people behind that helps me keep moving, helps me to overcome all the exhausting workloads, motivates me whenever I am feeling down and always there and always helps me to learn more about life (more like adulting)
Our third Christmas party
High school bffs
To my High school friends, I am thankful that we always keep in touch. I am thankful that you all are always there whenever one of our friends needed us the most. I am just happy that even if we are all busy and tired, we still have time to bond and celebrate our achievements together. I believe that all of our drawing moments and planning will all push-through. See you in Bali? 

Hi there, travel buddy

To my bff, thank you so much despite of my kakulitan and kabaliwan, you are still there! I am happy that you already found your the one. Ayiiiiie, korni. Thank you because you are and will always be there whenever I have problems with my life. I am looking forward to more unplanned adventure with you! Hoping for the best.

My advisory class
Thank you for the gift of love
Merry Christmas!

To my new found friends and my soon-to-be travel buddies, I believe that we all have in common that's why we became friends? Right? Thank you for showing what you really are! I believe all of us will help each other to grow more in the future. And, to my future friends out there, I hope you are as eager as mine to see the world and balance work, travel and family life...
My St. Paul College Family


St. Alphonsus - My advisory class
My happy pill

Two questions that most of my friends and students ask the most - "Bakit nag teacher ka?" "Paano mo nababalance ang work and travel?"

Bakit nag teacher ka?
This may sound cliche but to tell you honestly, I don't know. It's like a calling eh. Hahaha. It has been a year since I got my license and to tell you honestly it's not that easy to become a teacher because I have to become a full time dedicated parent/teacher of my kids. Why did I tell you about this? despite of all the things that I am doing para sa bayan.  I am always thankful for all the students and co-teachers who helped me a lot this year.

To my advisory class,  I can't wait to see you all successful in your chosen career. I am always reminding you to balance academics and your personal life. Thank you because you're always there to cheer me up whenever I am stressed  in school. Continue  your passion and dedication for all the things that you're doing.  I will surely miss you.
Postcard photo from Taiwan
Paano mo nababalance ang work and travel?
Hmm. Simple lang. I have my journal wherein I am going to write all of the tasks that I need to finish, at the same time, I am trying to list down all the destinations that I want to see in the future. If I am doing my tasks (highly prioritized) I keep in mind that I need to finish it so that I can travel once I finish all of them. It's like a motivation for me to finish all the tasks. Kumbaga, put first things first.

First time to travel with bunso!
Conquered Ilocos
To my self, you did a lot of things and decision that made me proud. I could not believe that you surpassed all the challenges that God gave to you this 2017. Continue to become a strong woman yourself and please guide your heart so that you will not hurt in the future. Please don't be in a hurry. God will always have a better plan. May you accomplish your goal one step at a time. 
To my family, thank you so much for being so supportive with all the plans I am telling you. Someday I'll bring you to your dream country. Iponing time muna hehe.

To God, I am always thankful that you allow me to experience and see your creation. Thank you for guiding us for everyday. 

And btw, One challenge that I am going to accept this 2018... TO BECOME ACTIVE AGAIN IN BLOGGING!


Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment