See More

Nov 19, 2017

Sunday Thoughts: Life Lately

Pambansang third wheel

Here we are again talking about my life updates. These past few days, I've been so blessed and grateful of the things that I experienced. Thanks for the ASEAN summit! I've got a chance to roam around Laguna, Tagaytay, Rizal and Batangas. I've got a chance to catch up with my friends. I've got a chance to at least forget all my workload and my responsibilities as a teacher. 

November for me is one of the most memorable and significant month as I have observed for the past two years. Last year, still the same month, I started my project 81. Ohh. Just to inform you, project 81 is all about the provinces that I must visit here in the Philippines. Sabi nga nila, Pinas Muna... let's appreciate the culture and diversity of each one of us. 
To my new friends, hello!
Its more fun in the Philippines! Truly it is! When you've got to meet a lot of people while travelling, when you've got to expose yourself from different culture, when you've got to appreciate nature, siguro you'll gonna appreciate your life more. You don't need a lot of money to travel. Just set your priorities and learn the time-management skills. You know, it's a long process but someday, we'll gonna master it.


Like what I'm saying awhile ago, life lately is full of surprise and blessings. I've had my first ever out of the country experience. I've got to face my fear - to ride an airplane. I've got a chance to experience the tasty foods and rich culture of Taiwan. 

Here's the funny thing, my mom always asks me about my finances and also about my ipon. Sabi nga sa kanta, I'm young and broke (not to include the dumb part :D ). I'm always broke - financially and emotionally (jk) but I have a lot of memories. A LOT OF MEMORIES.

I'm always enjoying every precious moments of my life. I'm always focusing on a positive side, that whatever choices I'm doing, I will surely learn from it. 

To more travels?

No comments:

Post a Comment